The Derwent Experience is all about collaboration, curiosity and fun, sensory, even active experiences. We offer ground transportation, guiding and the ability to create and deliver special curated experiences that connect Guests with the Host. The Derwent Experience runs tasting tours to all wineries, distilleries, breweries, cellar doors, cheesery, special food venues – we have our favorites, but can tailor your visits and open doors to create something special.
- Russell Falls and Lunch + Winery Tour and Tastings at Meadowbank Winery
- Mountain Biking on a 6000 acre private property one hour from Hobart, including gourmet lunch and wine from the Cellar Door (yes, they make their own wine) with bike hire arrangements – suitable for all experience levels.
- Garden Tour of The Agrarian Kitchen’s edible garden including food/drink + Tour/Tasting at New Norfolk Distillery.
- Frogmore Creek, kunanyi/Mount Wellington, Richmond, Callington Mill/Oatlands…the possibilities are endless.
- Meadowbank MTB Black Label: Premium Group “Ride and Wine” Activity
See Capacity ChartToggleSee Capacity Chart
|Activity||Length of Activity||Capacity|
|Meet the Makers/Taste the Goods||Custom||48|
|The Agrarian Kitchen Cooking School||Full Day||10|
|The Agrarian Kitchen Garden Tour||Half Day||48|
|Meadowbank MTB Black Label: Premium Group "Ride and Wine" Activity||Full Day||22|
|Complete Custom Activity||Custom||48|
The Derwent Experience offers a simple but effective DMC service, including:
- Site visits and prelim (confidential) discussions with key people
- Arrange photographers/videographers, performers, artists, fire/pyro
- Transport, Guiding and Logistical support for the event
- Special interest pre and post event activities creation and delivery
- Clear communication, reporting and quoting