What’s Happening: The Tasmanian Travel Retail Bootcamp – Getting your brands into airports.
The inaugural Tasmanian Travel Retail Bootcamp 2024 is coming to Hobart on the 30th April 2024.
Aimed at educating Tasmanian brands on how to get their brands into airport and travel retail, the bootcamp will offer attendees the opportunity to:
- Get up to date on the major upgrades happening at Hobart & Launceston airports;
- A chance to meet the buyers and potentially get listed with key retailers at TAS airports;
- A chance to learn about the travel retail channel in Australia and beyond;
- Understand the financial and other requirements to get listed in travel retail;
- Understand the brand and sales potential of the channel;
- A chance to meet key service providers like promoters that can help you succeed once you get there.
With Australian and New Zealand airports seeing 260 million passengers every year, 27% of these passengers being international, and generating over $7.2 billion dollars annually, travel retail represents an opportunity for Tasmanian brands to enter and benefit from one of the most important retail channels in Australia in terms of brand building and sales.
To find out more follow the link to the events official page.