Tasman Island experience – Fly in a helicopter over the rugged and remote Tasman Peninsula. Enjoy a picnic lunch perched high on the island plateau, on the site of the Tasman lighthouse and Australia’s highest sea cliffs. Rotor-lift has been given exclusive permission to land on this incredible natural wonder.
Grand Tour – Discover the rugged splendour of our coastline and take in the remarkable Tasman Peninsula and the Port Arthur Historical settlement.
City Scenic – Experience the exhilaration of viewing our stunning city from an entirely unique perspective. Enjoy panoramic views of Hobarts historical waterfront, the Tasman Bridge, Mount Wellington and Wrest Point Casino.
Heli Jet – Fly over Hobart city, Mount Wellington and the Huon Valley, abundant with Tasmania’s well-renowned apple orchards before boarding the Huon River Jet boat.
Maria Island – Fly up the east coast of Tasmania before landing at Maria Island. Take a short walk to the Painted Cliffs, Fossil Cliffs or sit down for a picnic lunch and observe the wombats
Custom charters – Rotor-lift offer a range of turbine, single and twin-engine helicopters available to suit your needs. Contact the office today to get a quote!
Rotor-lift provide complimentary pick up and drop off to all hotels and information centres in Hobart. For larger events and groups we can coordinate ground transport with our local transport providers.
Guests arriving into Hobart can be transferred via helicopter to their accommodation such as:
- Saffire Freycinet
- The Keep
- Pumphouse Point
- Cradle Mountain Hotel
- Pedders Wilderness Lodge
- Satellite Island
- Boathouse & Blubberhead
Eat and Drink:
Guests can be transferred via helicopter to the following dining destinations:
- Frogmore Creek Winery – Fly in a helicopter over Hobart before landing at Frogmore where you will receive a free wine tasting upon arrival. Lunch at an additional cost.
- Home Hill Winery – Fly in a helicopter over Hobart before landing at Home Hill Winery where you will receive a guided tour and wine tasting at the vineyard. Lunch at an additional cost.
- Bangor Vineyard – Fly in a helicopter direct to Dunalley before landing at Bangor Wine and Oyster shed. Lunch at an additional cost.
- Puddleduck Vineyard – Fly in a helicopter over Hobart before landing at Puddleduck Vineyard. Lunch at an additional cost.
- Mayfield Estate – Fly in a helicopter up the east coast of Tasmania before landing at Mayfield Estate.
- McHenry Distillery – Fly in a helicopter to McHenry Distillery where you can enjoy a gin tasting or lunch at an additional cost.